It is that time of year again, Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! If you are looking to treat your special someone to a unique dining experience in the Seattle area, look no further! Here is our list of 5 unique restaurants to try in the Seattle area.
- Teatro Zinzanni – Teatro Zinzanni provides such a unique experience that not only offers a delicious meal, but also dining entertainment. Think of it as a cabaret show, mixed with a circus act, and throw in a little comedy all while eating a multi-course feast. This is an experience that will not be forgotten! Click on the link to find out more! https://zinzanni.com/seattle/valentine/
- Joule – Looking to try something different? Joule has you covered! This restaurant is categorized as a Korean steakhouse, but they are known for the innovation of their dishes. For Valentine’s Day they are offering a 5 course tasting menu as well as a wine pairing. If you are looking for a delicious meal with a relaxing environment check out Joule! Click on the link for more info! http://www.relayrestaurantgroup.com/restaurants/joule/
- Bizzarrio – While an Italian restaurant does not seem to be too unique, it is the food and atmosphere that make this place special. There might be bikes and skeletons hanging from the ceiling, but this place still feels extremely cozy. Did I mention that almost every meal is handmade in-house? From the pasta to the breads! Click on the link to find out more! https://www.bizzarroitaliancafe.com/
- The Herbfarm – The Herbfarm is located outside of Seattle, in Woodinville and might just be the perfect place to spend your Valentine’s Day. Not only does The Herbfarm offer a unique dining experience, but they also have a few suites that are just steps from the restaurant. This romantic encounter also comes with a delicious 9 course meal (yes, you read that right, 9 courses!) as well as 5 matched wine pairings. All food is seasonally unique and most menus are only decided on hours before they are served to ensure the most fresh ingredients possible. Click on the link for more!
- Art of The Table – Art of The Table is just that. This restaurant makes food an art. They offer a choice of two tasting menus, a 5 course or a 7 course option. These can take up to 3 hours to complete so it is the perfect place to take someone you love spending time with. All of the food offered is produced right here in the Pacific Northwest. At Art of The Table you will find both an elegant yet relaxing dining experience. Click on the link for more information!
Do you have a favorite restaurant in the Seattle area? Let us know!