Welcome to 335 Heather Rd #302, Everett 98203! Come see this light & bright stylish condo in desirable View Ridge Estates in a quiet well established residential neighborhood. Open concept living room, dining room & kitchen. Spacious 2 bedrooms & 1 bath. Slider opens to sun-filled balcony. Secure lobby entry, extra storage room, 2 parking spaces & heated pool. Washer/Dryer in unit. Close to Boeing, restaurants/shopping & transit. A short walk to Howarth Park & near Puget Sound beaches. Could also be a great investment property- No Rental Cap Contact KG Realty at 425-669-9889 or www.katiegrindon.com for more information!
NEW LISTING! Contact KG Realty at 425-669-9889 or www.KatieGrindon.com Come see this light & bright townhome in Hampton Park community. 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom home features beautifully trimmed out doors & windows, cozy wood burning fireplace, private patio area w/storage & really cool remote control blackout shades. Community features include clubhouse & fully fenced playground. Minutes to I-5, Park & Ride, Boeing, Interurban trails, shopping & parks. Washer & dryer in unit. HOA includes water/sewer/garbage. No rental cap. More information at: http://tours.cascadepromedia.com/Property/PublicPhotoGallery?PropertyKey=2747&branded=true
When you own your home, things are going to break and, unless you want to spend your money on visits from a neighborhood handyman, you’re going to need to fix them yourself. Luckily, you don’t need an arsenal of tools to handle most home maintenance fixes. These five tools will cover most of your basic projects.
1. Cordless drill. A cordless drill is a must-have for installing cabinets, drawer pulls, hinges, picture frames, shelves and hooks, and more. Whether it’s for do-it-yourself projects or repairs, you’ll use your cordless drill just about every month.
2. Drain cleaners. Shower and bathroom sink drains are susceptible to clogs because of the daily buildup of hair and whisker clippings. You can use chemical clog removers like Drano, but they’re expensive and the lingering chemical scent is unpleasant. Instead, buy some plastic drain cleaners that can reach into the drain to pull out the clog of hair and gunk. You can purchase them on Amazon or at a local hardware store for a low price.
3. Shop-vac. No matter how careful you are, spills and accidents will happen and there are some tasks that just can’t be handled with paper towels or a standard vacuum, like pet messes or broken glass.
4. Loppers. Even the minimum amount of care for your landscaping will require some loppers to remove damaged branches, vines, thick weeds, and any other unruly plants in your yard.
5. Flashlight. You’re going to want something a little more powerful than your iPhone flashlight when you’re in the crawlspace!
We just closed on our cute little condo listing in Everett! We were able to get the seller his asking price! 💰
P.S. this also brings us half way to our goal for Seattle Children’s Hospital!
Enjoy the fresh updates done in this light & bright Everett condo! The openness of the living & dining area is complemented by the hardwood-laminate flooring & brick fireplace. Unit features fresh paint throughout & an add’l storage closet on the balcony, new stove & bathrooms have new mirror & light fixtures. Awesome amenities include clubhouse, indoor pool, tennis courts & weight room. 1 block from Everett Mall Way with all things shopping & minutes to & I-5 for a great commute. No Rental Cap
Enjoy the fresh updates done in this Everett condo! The openness of the living & dining area is complemented by the hardwood-laminate flooring & brick fireplace. Unit features fresh paint throughout, programmable thermostats in each room, & an add’l storage closet on the balcony. Bathrooms have brand new shower/tub, glass sliding doors, new hardware & light fixtures. Stackable W & D maximizes the usability of the space. 1 block from 112th St Transit Center, close to grocery, shopping & I-5.