Welcome to 335 Heather Rd #302, Everett 98203! Come see this light & bright stylish condo in desirable View Ridge Estates in a quiet well established residential neighborhood. Open concept living room, dining room & kitchen. Spacious 2 bedrooms & 1 bath. Slider opens to sun-filled balcony. Secure lobby entry, extra storage room, 2 parking spaces & heated pool. Washer/Dryer in unit. Close to Boeing, restaurants/shopping & transit. A short walk to Howarth Park & near Puget Sound beaches. Could also be a great investment property- No Rental Cap Contact KG Realty at 425-669-9889 or www.katiegrindon.com for more information!
Our mission is to make sure that our clients are always cared for to the best of our ability. Watch the video to see our full mission statement!
NEW LISTING! Contact KG Realty at 425-669-9889 or www.KatieGrindon.com Come see this light & bright townhome in Hampton Park community. 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom home features beautifully trimmed out doors & windows, cozy wood burning fireplace, private patio area w/storage & really cool remote control blackout shades. Community features include clubhouse & fully fenced playground. Minutes to I-5, Park & Ride, Boeing, Interurban trails, shopping & parks. Washer & dryer in unit. HOA includes water/sewer/garbage. No rental cap. More information at: http://tours.cascadepromedia.com/Property/PublicPhotoGallery?PropertyKey=2747&branded=true
Buying and selling a home can be stressful. Luckily, we know how to make a transaction as smooth as possible! Contact us to help with your real estate needs!
Trying to decide between buying a home or renting? Watch this video to see why buying is in your favor! If you need help with the home buying process contact us!
Welcome to this beautifully updated & restored rambler. Light pours through large new windows into open living spaces. Kitchen features quartz counters, soft close cabinets, SS appliances & butlers pantry area w/wine cooler. Bathrms feature new vanities, plumbing fixtures & shower/bath. Mstr bedrm w/walk-in closet + 2 additional large bedrms. New flooring, lighting, doors & water heater. Landscaped triple lot w/a HUGE shop. Close to parks and shopping. This is the home you have been waiting for!
To view more photos and information about this home go to:
We just closed on this cute Everett home. We received a full price offer in just 3 days! If you are looking to sell your home, now is a great time and we are always here to help!
Congratulations to our client!
When you own your home, things are going to break and, unless you want to spend your money on visits from a neighborhood handyman, you’re going to need to fix them yourself. Luckily, you don’t need an arsenal of tools to handle most home maintenance fixes. These five tools will cover most of your basic projects.
1. Cordless drill. A cordless drill is a must-have for installing cabinets, drawer pulls, hinges, picture frames, shelves and hooks, and more. Whether it’s for do-it-yourself projects or repairs, you’ll use your cordless drill just about every month.
2. Drain cleaners. Shower and bathroom sink drains are susceptible to clogs because of the daily buildup of hair and whisker clippings. You can use chemical clog removers like Drano, but they’re expensive and the lingering chemical scent is unpleasant. Instead, buy some plastic drain cleaners that can reach into the drain to pull out the clog of hair and gunk. You can purchase them on Amazon or at a local hardware store for a low price.
3. Shop-vac. No matter how careful you are, spills and accidents will happen and there are some tasks that just can’t be handled with paper towels or a standard vacuum, like pet messes or broken glass.
4. Loppers. Even the minimum amount of care for your landscaping will require some loppers to remove damaged branches, vines, thick weeds, and any other unruly plants in your yard.
5. Flashlight. You’re going to want something a little more powerful than your iPhone flashlight when you’re in the crawlspace!